Thank you for visiting our website resieve.co (the “Website”). The following legal terms govern your use of the Website and you should read them carefully.
LEGAL TERMS USED
- Terms of Service - Different Terms of Service will apply to you depending on whether you are using our Services as a Researcher or a Participant. Our Terms of Service and govern our provision, and your use, of the service we provide through the Website.
- This service comprises the provision of an online platform through which researchers can conduct, and participants can take part in, research studies, and are described in more detail in our Terms of Service.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The website resieve.co (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Re Group Technology Pte. Ltd. (“we” or “us”) registered in Singapore under company unique entity number 201936766.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
THE WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the home page of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKING FROM THE WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
HOW THE COMPANY USES INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA INQUIRIES
When a third party contacts us via our website or other means, Company may collect information voluntarily provided by that third party, including (“Inquiry Information”):
Third party’s Corporate name;
Name of an individual who serves as the third party’s contact;
Email address of contact person
HOW COMPANY USES INFORMATION NECESSARY TO PROVIDE COMPANY’S SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS
Company collects information from customers when they contract for Company’s services (the “Customer Record”) Information that is part of the Customer Record will be used by Company to:
Market Company’s services to the customer;
Contact the customer about issues related to the service; and
Contact the customer about issues of general interest to Company’s customers;
In response to an inquiry about the status of Company’s services and to provide troubleshooting about those services.
The Customer Record may be shared with third parties only in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
The Customer Record will only be sold by the Company in conjunction with the sale, or other acquisition, of its business. It is not otherwise sold or rented to third parties.
In compliance with Singapore’s PDPA regulations, The Company does not market to individuals under thirteen years of age and does not knowingly collect information directly from these individuals.
Customer Record information is collected on the basis of the contractual relationship between the Company and Customer, except that contact names and email addresses of individuals may be collected on the basis of the Company’s legitimate interest in having one or more contacts with whom Company can correspond regarding the Customer. Customers may opt out of providing information for their Customer Record by declining to be Customers. Providing information for a Customer Record is required to become a Customer. Customers may request from the Company access to, rectification of, erasure of, restriction of processing of the Customer Record when applicable, and may inform the Company by email of any changes to the Customer Record. Customers also have the right to object to processing of applicable data within the Customer Record and the right to data portability.
Access to the Website is provided “as is” and your use of the Website is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, under the common law, or otherwise;
- we expressly exclude any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, however caused;
- unless you have entered into any contract with us for the supply of services we expressly exclude any liability for any direct loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, however caused; and
- if you have entered into a contract with us for the supply of services in accordance with our Terms of Service below, our liability to you in relation to those services shall be subject to such limitations and exclusions as may be set out in those Terms of Service.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
VIRUSES, HACKING, PROHIBITED USES AND OTHER OFFENCES
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards; or to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans or any other malicious items. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
BREACH, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
the following actions as we deem appropriate in the circumstances:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website and/or our services;
- issue a warning to you;
- issue legal proceedings against you; or
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW